Standzeit / Austausch
As the activated charcoal filter permanently binds odour particles, you should therefore replace this in the recirculation version of your BORA Pure after about 150 operating hours. The unique BORA eSwap system on the compact appliances BORA Pure, X Pure, S Pure and M Pure makes it possible to replace the filter without having to remove any drawers or plinths. Instead, simply remove the air inlet nozzle, stainless steel grease filter and filter replacement flap. You can then use the strap on the activated carbon filter to easily twist it to the left and lift it out of the air inlet opening. The symbols printed on the new filter make it easy to insert.A function integrated into your BORA Pure automatically counts down the number of operating hours and displays an ‘F’ in the fan’s indicator area to notify you when a filter change is due.
Video instructions on how to replace the activated carbon filter:
1 x Activated carbon filter for BORA Pure, S Pure, M Pure and X Pure
Maße & Gewicht
Dimensions: 14,7 x 48,2 x 6,3 cm
Weight: 0,68 kg
The BORA PUAKF activated charcoal filter effectively filters odours so you can cook like in the fresh air. Purchase the replacement BORA filter here.
- The PUAKF activated charcoal filter is compatible with the BORA Pure, X Pure, S Pure and M Pure
- Replace the activated charcoal filter after 150 operating hours or one year
- Effective odour filtration provides constant fresh air when cooking
- The activated charcoal filter binds odour particles
- The filter can be simply replaced (eSwap) by removing it from above through the air inlet opening